The American Pro Health home health program sends nurses and therapists to the homes of patients in the California counties of Los Gator, Palo Alto, Sacramento, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Alameda, and Stanislaus. In the more comfortable, less costly environment of your own home, our caring professionals help ensure optimal health outcomes when you are ill or recovering.
The American Pro Health Home Health Advantage
- Our services can help prevent re hospitalization, postpone institutionalization, and reduce the need for urgent care.
- We visit on your schedule, in the comfort and privacy of your home.
- We offer one-on-one care personalized to your unique needs.
- In-home care costs less than hospital or facility care.
- Because Infinity is Medicare-certified, Medicare pays 100% of allowable charges from Infinity for qualified patients.
- In-home care reduces stress for patients and caregivers, while allowing patients to heal at home with their families and loved ones.
The American Pro Health Home Health Team
The American Pro Health Care Services team of healthcare professionals encompasses a wide range of specialties and services and includes:
Skilled Nurses • Home Health Aides
Physical Therapists • Occupational Therapists
Speech Therapists • Medical Social Workers
We Can Help With
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Wound Care Management
- Cardiac/Pulmonary Care
- Medication Management
- Pain Management
- Laboratory Work
- Osmotic Care
- Catheter Care
- Infusion Care
- Diabetic Teaching and Care
- Personal Care in the Home
- and many other home-based services
Non-Medical Home Care
For those who need non-medical home care, such as personal care, light housekeeping, etc., we offer flexible customized care plans. Non-medical services can be short term or long term, 2 to 4 hour shifts or “peace of mind” visits for as little as an hour a day–whatever best fits the needs of yourself or your loved one. A free in-home assessment is available for non-medical services.